Call us: 08 9226 3779
Petroleum Club of WA Online Portal FAQs
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software.
Here you can connect with other members, register for upcoming events and access your personal member portal. We hope that you find your new portal user friendly. If you do require assistance, please contact the office.
Wild Apricot also offers a free app for members. To download the Wild Apricot for Member's app please visit either the Google Play Store (for Android) or the App Store for (iOS).
Learn more about how to navigate the portal using the tabs below.
Main login page
You will need to log into your Wild Apricot account if you wish to access member-only pages or to perform self-service functions such as changing your email preferences, booking an event or paying an invoice.
To log in and set up your member profile, please use your primary email address associated with your account. A member number is no longer required.
If you are unsure which email addresses are associated with your account, check your email inbox for the welcome email, or contact Lauren McCarthy, PCWA's Member Engagement Coordinator to assist you.
If you are unsure of your password to your account, click the ‘forgot password link’. Please note we do not keep a record of our member’s login credentials; a new password will need to be created.
Once logged in, you can change your password by selecting the ‘change password link’ which is located below your name at the top right corner of the welcome portal page. You will need to click on your name to see additional options.
Go to Portal
Image 1: Welcome page, once you have successfully logged in to the member portal.
Image 2: Updating your contact details, and adding profile photo.
Image 3: Choosing the privacy settings you want to be visible to other members on the directory.
You can update your personal information and control what information is visible to other members on the directory. Your settings have been set so that they are currently not visible to anyone else. If you would like other members to be able to contact and view your profile, please edit your privacy settings and confirm which details you would like to share.
How to edit your profile settings:
Once logging in, you will be directed to your page with all your personal information, which has been entered from the details supplied in your application form. Please ensure this information is correct, and feel free to add an image for your profile. If you cannot see your personal information, click on your name in the top right corner of the page and select 'view profile'.
Click the Edit Profile button. You can now edit your details, switching between the tabs to access your profile, privacy and email settings, updating as required. If the 'show profile to others' box is unchecked (see image 3), you won’t appear on the member directory at all.
Once you have finished updating your settings, click the Save button located at the top of the page.
You can preview the details that will show publicly by clicking the 'my directory profile' link found next to the edit profile button.
Please ensure your profile details are always kept up to date. We also ask that you provide both a work email and a personal email address. (There is also an option for a PA or accounts below these.)
Image 1: Member directory search
Image 2: Viewing a members profile in more detail
Member Directory Search
The member directory page can be found by hovering your mouse over the Member button of the main menu, a drop-down while appear.
The directory offers members a way to interact with one another directly.
Use the search bar provided at the top of the list to find specific members. Click on their name to view their profile in more detail, and reach out to them directly (see image 2).
Note: the details provided in each members profile are subject to individual members privacy settings. Members who have set their profiles to private, or not updated their privacy settings will not appear regardless of your settings.
You can update your settings and modify the information displayed at any time.
To view the details of a particular event without registering, click 'show details' link below the flyer.
Please note to register at the member rate, you will need to be logged in to your member account.
Registering for Events
To register for an event, click the 'Register' button. After clicking the register button, follow the
below steps to complete your registration:
1. If you are not already logged in, enter your email address, you will be prompted to log in as your details are already in the database. If you are already logged in, your email will already be filled in.
2. If there are multiple registration types, you will be asked to select a registration type. In order to access the member rates, you will need to be logged in with your member details (e.g. email and password).
3. Once you select a registration type and click Next, the main registration form appears. If you have any dietary requirements, please note them here.
4. Register any guests.*Depending on the details required this can be entered as a simple entering the number of attendees, or you may be required to fill out full details for each guest.
5. Click Next. Once you are finished with registrations a payment method will display, you can opt to Pay Online via credit card, or request an invoice to be sent through, and a registration summary will display.*From the summary, you can still choose to pay an outstanding invoice online.
Click to enlarge image
Viewing Invoices and making payments
If you have any unpaid invoices, a message will appear after you log in at the bottom right corner.
To view or pay the outstanding invoice, click the notification link. You will be taken to the 'invoices and payment tab' on your member profile, where you can view and pay your invoices, you can also search past payments. You can also access this screen by displaying your member profile then click the 'invoices and payments' link.
Invoices with open balances (unpaid or partially paid) will be shown at the top of the screen. To pay one or more outstanding invoices, click the checkbox beside the invoice(s) you want to pay, then click the Pay online button. If you have credits on your account, they will appear as payments that you can also select to apply against your outstanding invoices.
Once you click the 'Pay Online' button, you will be taken to an online payment screen where you can enter your credit card details.
You may also receive invoices via email. If you click the 'view invoice online' link within the emailed invoice, you can view and pay the invoice without logging in.
Paying once for multiple transactions:
If you're registering for multiple events, or have recently joined as a member and are registering for an event at the same time, you can make a single payment for the multiple transactions. To avoid paying separately for each transaction, follow these steps:
1. For each transaction except the final one, click the Invoice me button rather than the Pay online button.
2. For the final transaction, click the Pay online button and all your transactions will be combined into a single payment.
Click to enlarge
As per our Constitution, all renewals are due 30 June of each year to maintain your membership for the following financial year. Failure to pay on time will result in a lapsed membership.
There are two ways you can renew your membership:
1. A membership renewal notice will be automatically emailed to you a certain number of days before your membership renewal is due. Within the renewal notice, you can click the link to log into your Wild Apricot account.
Additionally, within the invoice, you can click the ‘View Invoice Online’ link to view and pay the invoice online without logging in. By clicking the view online link, you'll be directed to our payment site, Stripe.
2. You can also renew your membership from your member profile. Once logged in, click the link to view your member profile, and click the ‘Renew to’ button, ensure the details are correct and click next, here you can process payment online and renew your subscription.